CHA non-resident Fellows
The Centre for Humanitarian Action (CHA) periodically offers students the possibility of an internship with a duration between 3 and 6 months. Interns must be enrolled at a university (or university of applied sciences). The internship is full-time, but deviations are possible. The allowance rate is 300 € per month.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Media monitoring and crisis updates to keep CHA team in the loop about latest humanitarian developments
- Researching CHA relevant topics, such as humanitarian policy developments, in academic, as well as practice-oriented debates
- Researching and composing texts for CHA publication formats, social media and website
- Administrative tasks, e.g. updating team calendar, event management
- Possibility of representing CHA at related events in Berlin
- Sound understanding of humanitarian topics, currently policy developments and debates
- Strong researching and writing skills, independent and structured working methods
- Ideally practical experience in humanitarian action
- Fluency in English and German
- Enrolled at university (or university of applied sciences)
Applications for internships are currently not accepted.
Information for an internship starting in autumn 2022 may be published on this page in June.