CHA non-resident Fellows
The Centre for Humanitarian Action (CHA) currently has no open positions available.
The Centre for Humanitarian Action (CHA) periodically offers students the possibility of an internship with a duration between 3 and 6 months. Interns must be enrolled at a university (or university of applied sciences). The internship is full-time, but deviations are possible. The allowance rate is 500 € per month.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Media monitoring and crisis updates to keep CHA team in the loop about latest humanitarian developments
- Researching CHA relevant topics, such as humanitarian policy developments, in academic, as well as practice-oriented debates
- Researching and composing texts for CHA publication formats, social media and website
- Administrative tasks, e.g. updating team calendar, event management
- Possibility of representing CHA at related events in Berlin
- Sound understanding of humanitarian topics, currently policy developments and debates
- Strong researching and writing skills, independent and structured working methods
- Ideally practical experience in humanitarian action
- Fluency in English and German
- Enrolled at university (or university of applied sciences)
Applications (including usual documents such as cover letter and CV in German or in English) for an internship starting in March 2024 are accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org. The application deadline is 14th January 2024. Responses will likely be given after the application deadline, no later than 31st January 2024. Please direct any inquiries to email@example.com