COVID-19, climate change, racism, more and more people in need – humanitarian aid is facing major challenges. In the new CHA podcast CHAtroom, practitioners from the humanitarian aid sector speak out and testify how they engage.
In the third episode of CHAtroom, CHA Research Fellow Darina Pellowska explains what the so-called Grand Bargain and localisation of humanitarian aid are all about, what makes an organisation “local” – and what her camera has to do with it.
This episode is available in German only.
- Jingle: lie Clueless Kit.
- CHA, 2021/05: Publication: Time for a Reset? The World Humanitarian Summit and the Grand Bargain, 5 Years On
- CHA, 2021/05: video recordings: #CHA_GB21 conference.
- weltsichten, 2021/04: Wenig grundlegende Reformen.
- Overseas Development Institute, 2020/06: Grand Bargain annual independent report 2020.