Deadline for Application: 16.10.2022
The Centre for Humanitarian Action (CHA) periodically offers students the possibility of an internship with a duration between 3 and 6 months. Interns must be enrolled at a university (or university of applied sciences). The internship is full-time, but deviations are possible. The allowance rate is 500 € per month.
Next internship period starts in December 2022.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Media monitoring and crisis updates to keep CHA team in the loop about latest humanitarian developments
- Researching CHA relevant topics, such as humanitarian policy developments, in academic, as well as practice-oriented debates
- Researching and composing texts for CHA publication formats, social media and website
- Administrative tasks, e.g. updating team calendar, event management
- Possibility of representing CHA at related events in Berlin
- Sound understanding of humanitarian topics, currently policy developments and debates
- Strong researching and writing skills, independent and structured working methods
- Ideally practical experience in humanitarian action
- Fluency in English and German
- Enrolled at university (or university of applied sciences)
Please apply before 16 October 2022 by sending the usual documents (including cover letter and CV) in German or English to firstname.lastname@example.org.